Your local dealer will get back to you within 24 hours with recommendations and to book an appointment.
COMMERCIAL/AUTOMOTIVE TIRE TECHNICIAN
Tirecraft is a leading retailer of tire products and automotive services. We are currently hiring a Commercial/Automotive Tire Technician for our Charlottetown location.
• Install, balance, rotate and repair tires in a safe and efficient manner.
• Provide service to customers with commercial, farm and off-the-road (OTR) vehicles, either in the shop, or by responding to road-side calls using company service truck.
• Provide service in a manner that will help achieve the company’s mission and goals and result in outstanding customer service.
• Participate in rotating on-call schedule for after-hours road service calls.
• Assist with inventory, maintenance and other duties as assigned.
• Experienced Tire Technician with experience working with a wide variety of tires for two to three years.
• Working knowledge of passenger and light truck tires, specialty tire services and wheels.
• Commercial Vehicle Wheel Service Technician Certificate, or willing to complete.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision; organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean abstract.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and customers to provide the best service possible. Positive attitude and eager to learn.
Tirecraft is recognized as one of the top employers in the Atlantic region and offers bonuses, group benefits, retirement savings plan and opportunities for advancement. Competitive wages are determined based on qualifications and experience.
Miller Tire Inc.
John Stewart, Store Manager
89 Capital Drive
Phone: 902-892-7733 or 902-393-6246