Automotice Service Technician – Superior Tirecraft
Automotive Service Technician
Superior Tirecraft, Mount Forest, ON
Looking for a career and not just a job? Superior Tirecraft is a growing organization and we are expending! We specialize in automotive services and repairs + tires and tire services. We are proudly locally owned and operated! Your success is our success! We take pride in our community by offering an essential services; if you are looking for growth and being part of a true team while supporting your local community than apply today!
- Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage + more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Purchase Program (deals deals deals!)
- Birthday off with pay
- Endless paid training
- Annual licensing is company paid
- Future ownership opportunities; Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Interact with Service Advisors to obtain work orders and customer service specific requirements.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specification.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
- Effectively communicate with customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit.
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools.
- Complete detailed inspection reports to record problems and work performed.
- Consistently able to work independently.
- 310s Certification
- Able to perform Advanced Passenger and Light Truck maintenance and repair.
- Intermediate drivability diagnostics.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.
Interested applicants should submit their resume via e-mail to email@example.com we appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.