Learn more Click Here To View Tirecraft's Response to the COVID - 19 Outbreak .
Your local dealer will get back to you within 24 hours with recommendations and to book an appointment.
Automotive Service Technician Apprentice
Superior Tirecraft, Mount Forest ON
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Automotive Service Technician Apprentice. We are looking for someone who is in the process of completing their apprenticeship! They will has a good attitude and are hard-working. They will also align with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values.
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
• Interact with Service Advisors to obtain work orders and customer service specific requirements.
• Work closely with existing licensed Automotive Service Technician for guidance and mentorship.
• Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose.
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems.
• Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specification.
• Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
• Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with licensed Automotive Service Technician to determine whether to repair or replace unit.
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools.
• Consistently able to work independently.
• Minimum completion of 2nd year 310S apprenticeship
• Previous experience in automotive repairs and service
• Previous experience with tires (installation and repairs)
• Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
• Strong communication skills
Interested applicants should submit their resume via email email@example.com. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Back