Automotive Tire Technician – Belleville Tirecraft
Automotive Service Technician
Belleville Tirecraft, Belleville ON
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Automotive Service Technician. The Automotive Service Technician reports directly to the Store Manager. We are looking for someone who has a good attitude, is hard-working, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty! They will also align with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values.
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
- Interact with Service Advisors to obtain work orders and customer service specific requirements.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specification.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
- Effectively communicate with customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit.
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools.
- Complete detailed inspection reports to record problems and work performed.
- Consistently able to work independently.
- Must be willing to work respectfully with team members.
- Class A Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship Certificate in accordance to the Ministry of Colleges, Training and Universities
- Able to perform Advanced Passenger and Light Truck maintenance and repair.
- Intermediate drivability diagnostics.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.
Interested applicants should submit their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.