Commercial Tire Technician – McKee Tirecraft
Commercial Tire Technician
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are looking for someone who can continue to help the organization grow, is hard-working, and aligns with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values.
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
- Interact with Commercial Sales Consultants and/or Service Advisors to obtain work orders and commercial customer service specific requirements.
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires at commercial customer location and road side location in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conduct after hour’s emergency road side service calls for commercial fleet customers.
- Accurately complete all documentation/paperwork in relation to service work and work orders.
- Deliver customer tire maintenance program by visiting assigned locations to complete fleet checks.
- Ensure service vehicle, shop, and all equipment is maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times.
- Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all inventories that enters and leaves the shop.
- Professionally interact and communicate with Commercial Customers.
- Assist Passenger Light Truck Tire Technicians as required.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Internal Associates – Intermediate PLT Skills Matrix Achieved
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Commercial Wheel Installer Certificate preferred
- Basic mechanical aptitude and previous exposure to commercial fleet vehicles
- Interest in further expanding knowledge about the tire industry
- Well-developed people skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
Interested applicants should submit their resume via e-mail to email@example.com. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.