General Labourer – Scotia Tirecraft
Role and Responsibilities
As a General Labourer your responsibilities would include:
- Interact with Commercial Sales Reps and Service Advisors to for daily tasks and instructions.
- Assist Tire Technician with tire rotation, balancing and wheel alignments.
- Accurately complete all documentation/paperwork in relation to work completed.
- Ensure tire shop, and all equipment is maintained in a tidy, safe and clean manner at all times.
- Conduct efficient Inventory Control: documenting shipping/receiving of all inventory.
- Professionally interact and communicate with Customers and colleagues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School or Equivalent
- Warehouse Experience, or similar
- Valid G License and a clean Drivers Abstract
- TIA Certificate, or willing to be certified
- This role requires that the applicant be physically able to lift 80-100lbs, repeatedly
- Interest in further expanding knowledge about the tire industry
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
We are also looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who would be willing to be trained while in the role of General Labourer and working towards Tire Technician certification
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long-term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, paid Birthday Day Off , paid training, and other opportunities.
ScotiaTire is an equal opportunity employer; accommodations will be made to ensure all qualified applicants are considered for employment.