Sales Representative – Concord Tirecraft
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and tire services. We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as Sales Representative to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory.
We are excited to train, the candidate does not necessarily need tire experience.
- Group Benefits Package
- Employee Purchase Program
- Birthday off with pay
- Paid training
- Cell phone
- Company vehicle; for traveling to and from sales meetings and customer follow ups + fuel card
- Great commission structure
- Growth opportunities; plus many more perks!
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Ability to identify new opportunities and following up potential leads utilizing an award winning customer service and sales process
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter with unparalleled interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Connect to new customers while strengthening existing customer relationships
- Create and provide weekly reports; send to Manager that details sales activities and results
- Prepare presentations internally and externally for potential customers
- Participate in monthly meetings; reviewing sales, margins and expense reports, customer base development, training and competitive actions and countermeasures
- Review accounts payable and follow up with any out-standing accounts
- Provide customers with professional recommendations on products and services
- Communicate pricing and provide quotes for any service offered to customers
- Valid G class driver’s license with clean driving abstract
- 2+ years hands on sales experience/sales development
- Established comfort level and experience with cold calling/generating leads
- Proven ability to seek and grow customer base
- Understanding of customer service needs
- Oral & Written Communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience within the automotive and/or tire sector is considered an asset
Interested applicants should submit their resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.