Your local dealer will get back to you within 24 hours with recommendations and to book an appointment.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated team player with the ambition for a career in rim refinishing. You are known for having an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality you demand of yourself and your teams. You are willing to always do whatever it takes to make sure the team has reached their goals and met the needs of our customers. You are looking for a stable, fast growing company to advance your career.
What the position involves:
Leading our powder coating team, the lead hand plays an intermediate role between the employees and supervisors. Delegate tasks to the employee, train new hires and casual helpers. Act as a liaison between supervisors and employees. Establish and communicate team priorities. Complete multiple leadership and direct labour tasks with minimal supervision. Additional duties as assigned.
• Manufacturing environment
• Concrete floor warehouse environment (non-production)
• Heavy lifting , up to 50lbs
Skills & experience:
• 1-2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment in a lead position
• Valid G class driver’s license and clean driving abstract
• Powder coating (considered an asset)
• Experience processing orders, data entry
• Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize workload
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Solid demonstrated leadership skills with a proven history of leading teams to meet company objectives
• Reliable and punctual leader and team player with a great attitude
• CSA approved safety shoes or boots
• WHIMIS training
• Fork Lift