Learn more Click Here To View Tirecraft's Response to the COVID - 19 Outbreak .
Your local dealer will get back to you within 24 hours with recommendations and to book an appointment.
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable Parts Person or Parts Journeyman to join our team. Do you give 100% for the team and want to work with people who do the same? If you want to gain experience while working hands on with both Technicians and providing parts to our retail customers, then this job is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist shop technicians and retail customers with parts and accessories requests.
• Provide proactive parts support and offer creative solutions.
• This position will be responsible for sourcing and ordering parts to supply to the shop.
• Assist other areas of the inside parts/service department as needed or assigned.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Parts Person Red Seal Journeyman or Parts apprentice is a benefit but not an asset.
• Must have strong work ethic, organizational skills, and commitment to excellence.
• Good computers skills and parts program experience is required.
• The ability to solve problems and think outside of the box, is a must.
• Must have a high level of commitment to your job and the push for continuous improvement.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Commercial, Heavy Duty or Automotive Parts Sales: Minimum 2 years (required)
• Parts Person Red Seal Journeyman or Parts apprentice. (Asset)
What can a career at James Truck and Trailer Repair offer you?
• Competitive hourly wage
• Benefit Plan
• Retirement Plan
• Friendly work environment
• Gain experience and knowledge of commercial, heavy duty and automotive repair product lines
James Tirecraft, Traction Kelowna is one of the largest well diversified Commercial Truck, PLT, Industrial, parts, tire sales and service shops in the Okanagan area. We are proud to offer a variety of products and services to the Okanagan. From trucks, trailers, fleets, machinery, refrigeration, school buses and parts & service, we can provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all their transportation needs.
Join our team today!
All applicants please submit resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgBack