Service Advisor – Black Dog Tirecraft
Black Dog Tirecraft, Kingston ON
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are presently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Service Advisor to be the liaison between our customers and our Tire Technicians.
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
- Write up work orders for all sales and service transactions and present to the Technicians.
- Take all “service calls” telephone requests, write up work orders and dispatch Tire Service Tech(s) accordingly.
- Invoice all product and service sales once complete and process payment immediately.
- Handle sales and service at the front counter and on the telephone, with a strong focus on facilitating the best possible customer service.
- Monitor all service activities to ensure work is completed on a “first in – first out” basis and that it is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide Store Manager with assistance/input concerning product selection and inventory levels for the retail shop.
- Complete product adjustments, including manufacturer claim forms, on a timely basis.
- Maintain product and service displays in a marketable and clean appearance.
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Previous experience in retail and commercial tire/automotive industry an asset
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Computer literate
- Basic mechanical and tire understanding
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Interested applicants can apply by submitting their resume via email to email@example.com. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.