Learn more Click Here To View Tirecraft's Response to the COVID - 19 Outbreak .
Your local dealer will get back to you within 24 hours with recommendations and to book an appointment.
Carrier Tirecraft, Brantford, ON
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are presently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Service Advisor to be the liaison between our customers and our Tire Technicians. We are looking for someone who can continue to help the organization grow, is customer focused, and aligns with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values.
Future ownership opportunities are available for interested candidates. We also offer profit sharing compensation, an excellent group benefits package, an employee purchase program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
• Write up work orders for all sales and service transactions and present to the Technicians.
• Take all “service calls” telephone requests, write up work orders and dispatch Tire Service Tech(s) accordingly.
• Invoice all product and service sales once complete and process payment immediately.
• Handle sales and service at the front counter and on the telephone, with a strong focus on facilitating the best possible customer service.
• Monitor all service activities to ensure work is completed on a “first in – first out” basis and that it is completed in a timely manner.
• Provide Store Manager with assistance/input concerning product selection and inventory levels for the retail shop.
• Complete product adjustments, including manufacturer claim forms, on a timely basis.
• Maintain product and service displays in a marketable and clean appearance.
• Previous experience in a leadership position
• Previous experience in retail and commercial tire/automotive industry an asset
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
• Computer literate
• Basic mechanical and tire understanding
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Interested applicants can apply by submitting their resume via email email@example.com. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process