Store Administrator – Protreadz Tirecraft
Protreadz Tirecraft, Cambridge ON
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and Automotive services. We are presently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Store Administrator. We are looking for someone who is organized, customer service orientated, and aligns with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values.
We offer an excellent Group Benefits Package including Health and Dental coverage, life and long term disability insurance, as well as an Employee Purchase Program, birthday off with pay, paid training, and many more perks!
- Print daily exception reports and review / resolve all issues accordingly.
- Post direct deposit payments.
- Prepare and issue customer statements within 48 hours of month end. Include monthly sales and specials, respective to retail and commercial sales divisions.
- Conduct daily cash receipt entries and prepare bank deposits.
- Accounts receivable are paid promptly and follow up with outstanding receivables.
- When credit is being extended, ensure our Company credit policy is being followed – without exception. Conduct background check for all new accounts.
- Place all accounts at 90 days or later on cash on delivery. Communicate the terms with customers and advised Service Advisors and Commercial Sales Representatives of terms.
- Validate all payables by confirming with the Team Member who completed the service or sold the product. Once verified, submit to finance for payment.
- Present all expense invoices to the Store Manager for approval prior to entering into accounts payable.
- Match and verify pricing of new inventory in the system.
- Contact suppliers for corrections and follow up to ensure credits are processed in a timely fashion.
- Complete day end reports the following morning
- Complete product adjustment claim forms, on a timely basis.
- Provide back-up coverage for Service Advisor at the counter.
- Provide back-up coverage for incoming telephone calls and forward them to the appropriate personnel.
- Work together with the team to ensure the show room, office and other custom areas are maintained in a clean manner.
- Business accounting/bookkeeping diploma/certificate or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience handling accounting within a retail environment.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills and accounting /financial knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
Interested applicants should submit their resume via e-mail to email@example.com. We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.