Store Manager- Stratford, ON
Tirecraft is a proudly Canadian owned and operated expert in tires and automotive services. We are presently seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Store Manager to oversee employees, support sales and grow, maintain customer relationships, and day to day operational activities. We are looking for someone who can continue to help the organization grow, is hard-working, and aligns with our Employer of Choice and Service Provider of Choice values.
- Support and promote profitable sales and service grow, by facilitating outstanding customer service in all business segments.
- Achieve annual sales, margin, expense and profit objectives for the store.
- Establish annual performance objectives with each Team Member that is linked to the overall business plan for the store.
- Review/establish career goals/aspirations and put training resources in place to support team member’s objectives.
- Develop and implement advertising and promotional programs per the annual business plan.
- Monitor controls on all Company assets (on an ongoing basis) including inventory, receivables, payables, equipment, tools, vehicles, etc.
- Ensure all business activities are conducted per the prescribed operations guidelines and policies.
- Conduct process reviews with team on a regular basis to ensure process of continuous improvement is achieved.
- Ensure phones are answered promptly and customers are serviced in a timely, thorough, and professional manner.
- Continually support and communicate with Team Members clearly, defining responsibilities and expectations.
- Conduct monthly staff meetings to review store performance, changes required, gain staff input, incorporate Health and Safety review and inspection, Peer Charts, Progress, Customer Service, Shop Cleanliness.
- Foster a work environment where Health and Safety is the team’s number one priority.
- Ensure workers under their supervision receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Management role
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Service Advisor role
- Computer literate and strong accounting/financial knowledge
- Understanding of the maintenance required on all operations service equipment’s
- Knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulations and training
- Business Experience – Secure and manage Company assets while achieving Company ROI objectives
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to engage the team
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.