WELCOME TO BAST TIRECRAFT WATERLOO
Bast Tirecraft Waterloo is conveniently located at 1 Bast Place, in Waterloo Ontatio. Founded in 1977 it is your one stop shop in the Tri-City area. Bast Tirecraft Waterloo staff are experts in tire sales and service of passenger, light truck, commercial truck and agricultural tires. In addition, we are a state-of-the-art, fully equipped automotive service shop staffed with expertly trained and skilled automotive technicians. When you are in the need of tires or automotive service, think Bast Tirecraft Waterloo. With affordable tires and automotive service paired with excellent selection and expert advice, its always worth the drive to Bast.
Bast Tirecraft Waterloo features Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal, Bridgestone, Firestone, Carlisle, Kumho, and
Bast Tirecraft Waterloo is a pillar of the community. We are a leader in offering name brand tires, wheels, and auto repair services for customers in Waterloo, ON, Ayr, ON, Kitchener, ON, and surrounding Tri City areas. Our goal is to focus on customer service. It is the foundation of our business. Bast Tirecraft Waterloo employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and installation of passenger car, agricultural, commercial truck, performance, light truck or SUV tires. Take this opportunity to browse our website or call us for personalized service.
The History of Bast Tirecraft Waterloo
In 1977, Wayne Moser and a partner bought Bast Tire Service Ltd. a small shop in St. Agatha, Ont, serving primarily farmers and commercial truck fleets. Within the first 10 years, Bast under Mosers leadership expanded into the consumer and light truck tire market as well as automotive repair. Moser owns three locations in south western Ontario and is a proud member of the Tirecraft family of dealers across Ontario; serving with excellence, drivers, fleets and agriculturalists.
At Bast Tirecraft Waterloo, you can expect:
- Competitive prices on tire brands like Michelin®, BFGoodrich®, Uniroyal®, Bridgestone®, Firestone®, Carlisle, Kumho, and Zeetex, and all available tire brands, including Yokohama commercial tires
- Tire services including computerized spin balancing, road force balancing, tire rotations, flat tire repairs, and low-profile tire installations
- Annual Safety Inspections
- 24-Hour Roadside Commercial Emergency Tire Service for personal or commercial drivers and fleet managers
- Quality repair services including belt and hose replacements, brake repair, battery replacements, exhaust system repairs, and steering and suspension system repairs.
- Like New wheels with our custom powder coating service is available
- Long term relationships built over time with a committed team
- Free Wi-Fi and coffee in our comfortable waiting area
- Shuttle service
Our Organization’s corporate culture promotes the Service Provider of Choice and the Employer of Choice values. We are committed to a positive experience for every person that walks through our doors. That means that we are committed to making sure all people are able to communicate with us and can access our services.
Our team members have been trained on how to provide services in a way that promotes the four core principles of dignity, equal opportunity, integration and independence.
We are committed to removing barriers to accessibility and meeting the accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Upon request, Our Corporation will provide or will arrange for the provision of accessible formats and communication methods for persons with disabilities that take into account the individual’s accessibility needs.
Questions, concerns or requests for a customer feedback form relating to this commitment, policy or customer service experience can be sent to:
Cheryl DeCooman, CHRL
Director of Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line “AODA Comment/Feedback”
Alternatively you may contact the Location Manager directly.