March 14, 2021
To get the most out of your Cooper Tire purchase, make sure you’re taking advantage of the coverage provided by the Standard Limited Warranty. Today’s post explains how to avoid voided warranties, and how TIRECRAFT doubles-down on Cooper Tire’s coverage.
Read on or contact your local TIRECRAFT to speak with a Cooper Tire expert.
Get Full Cooper Tire Coverage At Your Local TIRECRAFT
Like other top tire brands, Cooper Tire puts their money where their mouth is in the form of a no-risk warranty. If your Cooper Tires become unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 2/32” (1.6mm) of tread wear, they will be replaced with brand new Cooper Tires of equal value, 100% free of charge.
In order to be eligible for the Cooper Tire Standard Limited Warranty, you must:
- Purchase a complete set of Cooper passenger or light truck tires from a certified dealer
- Maintain proof of purchase
- Be the original purchaser (Cooper Tire coverage is non-transferable)
- Follow all of the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations for size, load index, and speed rating
As certified Cooper Tire dealers, we’re proud to offer our customers full Cooper Tire Standard Limited Warranty coverage. No matter what comes of Goodyear’s recent acquisition of Cooper Tire, TIRECRAFT guarantees your warranty coverage continuity—after all, we’re Goodyear-certified dealers, too!
What’s more, we can extend your Cooper Tire coverage through our national warranty, the Advantage Plus Program.
Extend Your Cooper Tire Coverage At Your Local TIRECRAFT
We add even more value to the Cooper Tire Standard Limited Warranty via the Advantage Plus Program, which includes:
- 12-month or 20,000km Mechanical Warranty—whichever comes first
- 30-day Cooper Tire satisfaction guarantee—no charge to the original purchaser for tires and labour for personal vehicles
- FREE flat repairs on Cooper Tires—contact your local TIRECRAFT to confirm your eligibility
- Road Hazard Coverage—See the TIRECRAFT Road Hazard Policy for conditions and limitations
- FREE rotations on Cooper Tires after 10,000km or by the vehicle manufactures’ tire rotation schedule—does not apply to seasonal change-overs
Contact Your Local TIRECRAFT For A Free Quote On A Wheel Alignment Service
Whatever your automotive needs, TIRECRAFT can help. We offer award-winning auto service and an unparalleled selection of Cooper tires, along with all the other top brands in Canada, including:
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to book a free consultation and start exploring the complete 2021 Cooper Tire lineup.Back