April 15, 2021
In the past, the only way to find “tire deals near me” was to know a guy. But not anymore. Today’s post explains how you can find all the best tire deals and feel like “you know a guy” at your local TIRECRAFT.
Read on to learn 4 ways we’re helping Canadians get the best deals on tires, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to start a consultation straight away.
How To Find Tire Deals Near Me: 4 Things To Look For
1. Look For Full-service Tire Shops Like Your Local TIRECRAFT
Starting your search for the best tire deals at a full-service shop is recommended for several reasons:
- Full-service shops save you time and fuel costs by offering all you need under one roof
- Full-service shops are more likely to offer “bundling” discounts when you purchase multiple products and/or services at once
- Full-service shops with active customer loyalty programs give you more ways to accrue rewards points (e.g. by buying your tires, getting your oil changed, and servicing your brakes at the same place, you get more rewards)
2. Look Beyond The Price Tag To Calculate Your Tire Savings
There’s more to finding the best tire deals than spotting the lowest price tag. To get the best value for your money, you should also factor in the potential savings provided by different warranty programs.
While most top brands offer similar Limited Treadwear Warranty coverage, TIRECRAFT gets you even more for your money, no matter what tire type you choose, courtesy of the Advantage Plus Program, which adds value in the form of:
- 12-month or 20,000km Mechanical Warranty coverage to bolster the manufacturer’s warranty
- Road Hazard Coverage
- 30-day tire satisfaction guarantee, with no charge for tires and labour
- Free flat tire repairs
- Free tire rotations
3. Look For Customer Rewards/Loyalty Programs To Save More
Whenever possible, try to buy from dealers that offer customer rewards/loyalty programs. Since tires are automotive essentials, and each set will only last you so long, you’ll be able to rack up substantial rewards in no time, especially if you’re working with a full-service shop like TIRECRAFT, where you can also bank points off automotive repair and maintenance.
At participating locations, you can sign up for the MyTIRECRAFT Rewards program today and receive $20 worth of points instantly, in addition to those you accumulate with your tire purchase.
4. Look For Tire Rebates And Discounts On Top Brand Names
While top brand name tires often have a higher price point, big brands also tend to run promotions, such as tire rebates, discounts, and contests, much more often than smaller manufacturers.
Accordingly, if you’re in the market for brand name tires, it’s worth taking the time to look for active promotions like these:
- The Cooper Tire TV Contest—Buy a set of 4 Cooper Tires from your local TIRECRAFT and get entered into a draw to win a 75” smart TV valued at $1500
- The Toyo Spring 2021 Rebate—Buy a set of 4 Toyo tires and save up to $70
- The Bridgestone Spring 2021 Rebate—Buy a set of selected Bridgestone tires and receive a $100 rebate
As certified dealers for all the top tire brands, we’re proud to give our customers access to a wide variety of tire promotions every season. For more information about active tire discounts, rebates, and contests, visit the TIRECRAFT Promotions page or contact your local TIRECRAFT for a free consultation.
Find Tire Deals Near Me: Contact Your Local TIRECRAFT
Finding the best tire deals is a lot easier than you think.
With more than 220+ locations around the country, each offering full-service value, extra warranty coverage, customer rewards, and tire promotions, all you need to do is contact your nearest TIRECRAFT. You’ll save so much you’ll feel like you “know a guy,” even if you’ve never bought a set of tires before.
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to get started and save money on your next set of tires.Back