Looking for our location in Smiths Falls? Click Here!
Your local dealer will get back to you within 24 hours with recommendations and to book an appointment.
Is it time to rotate your tires? Are your brakes in need of replacement? Or do you need to flush your oil and coolant? Look no further!
Whether it is routine maintenance or major repairs, the experts at TIRECRAFT are ready to handle whatever your Ram vehicle may require. You can trust our certified service experts to handle everything from oil changes to engine replacements because they possess the specialized knowledge about your vehicle that no one else has.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us when you need a quick fix to a major repair.
Some of our services include –
1. Ram oil change services – Oil helps keep your engine’s parts separated and reduces friction, damage, and knocking. For this reason, keeping up with regular oil changes is extremely difficult. Changing your vehicle’s oil and filter will help preserve its long-term health. For the recommended service interval of your vehicle, you should always consult your owner’s manual. A regular maintenance schedule is also essential to keeping your car running smoothly. Investing a small amount now can save you lots of money later and give you an idea of whether your brakes need repairs. Our Ram maintenance package at TIRECRAFT includes an oil change with conventional, synthetic, semi-synthetic, or diesel motor oil.
2. Ram tire services – At TIRECRAFT we offer tire services for your RAM vehicle. We can service your tires by way of regular rotations and alignments as well as order and install new tires when your current tires wear out. Our tire services include:
Wheel alignment and balance : You need to align your wheels properly to prolong the life of your tires. The misalignment of your vehicle can lead to uneven tire wear, and you will notice a change in how your vehicle handles. Your tires and wheels are aligned and balanced at the factory to ensure long-lasting performance. Consider an alignment check if there is unusual tire wear, or the vehicle is significantly pulling to one side.
Tire pressure: When the yellow light on your tire pressure monitor stays solid for more than one minute, you will need diagnostic service. Low-tire conditions cannot be detected or signaled if your TPMS is not operating properly. Schedule an appointment with TIRECRAFT to ensure that your TPMS is working properly, so you can go with confidence.
Tire rotation: Rotating your tires regularly extends their life and improves their performance. All tires wear uniformly when rotated. However, because tires perform different tasks (such as steering in front- or rear-wheel drive), they wear differently. Therefore, you must rotate your tires based on the correct tire rotation pattern. By doing so, your tires will last longer, and the risk of sudden tire failure will be reduced.
3. Ram brake services – One of the most overlooked auto repair issues is the brake system on your Ram. It’s commonly thought that when you press down on the brake pedal, the car stops due to the brakes. However, there are many factors involved in stopping a car. In actuality, the brakes stop the wheels from turning, and the friction between the tires on the ground stops the vehicle. Therefore, pads, rotors, and calipers must be repaired or replaced during a regular brake service. Visit your local TIRECRAFT for a routine inspection or if you see signs of brake wear.
4. Ram battery services – A failing battery can lead to many issues. So we make sure that your car’s battery should be in prime condition to last longer. At TIRECRAFT, we install new batteries of well-known brands that provide your vehicle a new life.
5. Ram mufflers and exhaust – Maintaining your vehicle’s muffler prevent pollutants from entering the atmosphere and prevents harmful exhaust gases from entering the vehicle. Additionally, it minimizes the noise from engine exhaust to those around you.
At TIRECRAFT, we are committed to providing you satisfaction with our trained technicians. Not only do you benefit from expert advice and vast product selection, but your tire purchase or mechanical service is backed by our “TIRECRAFT Advantage Plus” program.
In this program, we offer –
Maintaining the health of your Ram is one of the most important things you can do. Regardless of your vehicle’s mileage, our service technicians at TIRECRAFT will get you taken care of and back on the road in no time. We offer a wide range of services to ensure your car is in great shape. Book an appointment now!