November 12, 2020
Today’s post reviews Consumer Reports’ tips for finding trustworthy car tire repair shops, all of which highlight the value of TIRECRAFT’s car tire repair service.
Read on to learn what you should look for in finding a good repair shop, or Find a TIRECRAFT to speak with a car tire repair specialist straight away.
Consumer Report: How To Find Trustworthy Car Tire Repair Near Me
1. Find A Shop For Your Brand of Car Tire
“Many garages specialize in certain makes,” writes Consumer Reports. “Those that focus on your type are more likely to have the latest training and equipment to fix your vehicle.”
Though many smaller independent shops focus on one or two tire types, TIRECRAFT specializes in the sale, installation, repair, and maintenance of all the leading tire brands, including:
- BF Goodrich
- Cooper Tires
- Dick Cepek
- General Tire
- GT Radial
- Toyo Tires
- Yokohama, and more
Since top brands don’t work with just anyone, these partnerships act as quality indicators. But more importantly, this list evidences our broad expertise with all top brands. No matter what kind of car tire repair you need, TIRECRAFT has the tools, training, and equipment to get the job done on-time and under-budget.
2. Ask Your Family And Friends For Car Tire Repair Referrals
“Especially seek recommendations from those who have a vehicle similar to yours,” writes Consumer Reports.
With more than 220 independent, highly skilled TIRECRAFT locations across Canada, and a commitment to custom satisfaction stretching back to 1968, we’re confident you’ll hear plenty of good things about our car tire repair shop, so ask away!
3. Search The Internet For Car Tire Repair Shop Reviews
According to a 2017 report by INC, 84% of people now trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
There’s plenty of good places to look:
- Company Facebook pages and other socials (e.g. TIRECRAFT’s 5-star Facebook reviews) which now serve as ad hoc review sites with arguably even more authority than traditional third-party sites (e.g. Yelp), since reviewers must stand behind their words by including their full name, picture, and profile link
- Third-party review sites (e.g. TIRECRAFT’s 5-star Yelp reviews), which cannot be controlled or modified by the brand owners
- Employee-side review sites (e.g. TIRECRAFT’s 5-star reviews on Glassdoor), which feature reviews from current and former staff members, often full of juicy details and behind-the-scene insights.
4. Check the Better Business Bureau
“Car tire repair shops rank 12th on the bureau’s list of common complaints,” writes Consumer Reports. “The information you find might help you figure out which shops you should avoid.”
Look up any of our locations, and you’ll find that TIRECRAFT has an A+ rating and no complaints filed with the BBB.
5. Ask About Warranties
“What kind of guarantees does the shop give on repair work?” asks Consumer Reports. “Warranties can vary greatly among shops, so ask about them ahead of time.”
At TIRECRAFT, we stand behind all of our car tire repair work, which is why we bolster all tire manufacturers’ mechanical warranties with the Advantage Plus Program.
Book A Trustworthy Car Tire Repair At A Local TIRECRAFT
Visit our website and use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to locate trustworthy car tire repair services near you. With more than 220 shops across the country, help is closer than you think.Back