February 25, 2022
If you live somewhere where all-season tires are suitable for year-round use, and you’re still driving on two sets, you’re leaving money on the table! Read on to learn 5 ways all-season tires can save you money and free up more of your tire budget, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to start a personalized consultation straight away.
Save Money With All-Season Tires: 5 Reasons To Make The Switch
1. All-season tires halve your annual tire expenses. If you live somewhere without heavy snowfall, all-season tires can be used year-round, saving you the costs of a second set of single-seasonal tires upfront.
2. All-season tires eliminate the costs of seasonal changeovers. After a few years of paying for seasonal tire changeovers—one payment towards the frigid end of autumn; another after the winter thaw—you’ll have spent nearly the price of a new set of tires, just in changeover fees. All-season tires eliminate this expense, freeing up more of your budget for preventative maintenance, fund a premium tire upgrade, or pay for a replacement set when the time comes.
3. All-season tires save on storage fees. When using specialty seasonal tires, drivers need to find room in their garage or budget to stow them during the off-season. Many people, especially those who live in apartments or condos with limited storage space, opt to stow their tires at their local TIRECRAFT depot. And though inexpensive, storage is still an added expense—and it’s one you can cut out by choosing high-performance all-season tires for your vehicle. After a few seasons, your tires will have practically paid for themselves.
4. All-season tires take you further than specialty sets. All-season tires have deeper treads than summer tires, which means they take longer to wear down, and their rubber compounds are specifically engineered to provide longer tread life. And while winter tire treads may be deeper, they wear down exceptionally fast in temperatures warmer than -7°C. As such, all-season tires get you more mileage for your money.
5. All-season tires provide better fuel economy than specialty sets. Compared to winter or all-terrain sets, all-season tires have much lower rolling resistance, which can save drivers hundreds of dollars at the pump every year. If better fuel economy is your goal, all-season tires can’t be beat.
Browse All The Best High-performance All-Season Tires At Your Local TIRECRAFT
When you’re ready to make the switch to all-season tires, your local TIRECRAFT is here to help.
We’re proud to offer one of the most comprehensive all-season tire catalogs in Canada, complete with all the most popular low-cost, high-performance picks from top brands like:
- General Tire
- Toyo Tires
- GT Radial
- Goodyear, and more
Wherever your brand loyalties lie, we have the all-season tires you’re looking for, and our personalized tire assessments make it easy to narrow your options based on your unique feature wish list. What’s more, our exclusive promotions and customer loyalty rewards program let you double-down on these all-season tire savings.
To book a personalized all-season tire consultation with a certified tire technician near you, use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool on our website and start saving more on automotive essentials.Back