October 20, 2020
All Season Tires
Today’s post runs down the benefits of choosing Firestone’s all-season tires for trucks, then spotlights the top-4 consumer picks for 2020-2021. Read on or find a local TIRECRAFT to learn more about Firestone all season tires for any vehicle type.
Why Choose Firestone All Season Tires in 2020-2021?
Regardless of what type of Firestone all-season tires you choose, you get the peace of mind that comes from knowing:
- Firestone has a storied history of success. The Firestone Tire Company has been exceeding customer expectations since the early 1890s, when Harvey Firestone took his new rubber-tired buggy to the track and won. With that win, Harvey got a taste for leading the competition, and Firestone has upheld that tradition for more than 115 years.
- Firestone is trusted by professionals who demand premium performance. Firestone tires have helped secure more than 60 wins at the Indianapolis 500.
- Buying Firestone all-season tires support essential green initiatives. Firestone is an environmentally-focused tire manufacturer, with stated goals to reduce CO2 emissions by 35% this year, and 50% by 2050!
Firestone Destination LE3 All-Season Tires for Light/Medium Trucks
Boasting a strong 4-star customer rating on the Firestone website, the Destination LE3 offers the following features:
- TractionTech technology to even out tire wear over time
- Hydro-Grip technology for enhanced water evacuation from contact patch under wet conditions
- Full-depth 3D sipes engineer to maintain performance throughout the manufacturer’s warranty period
Firestone Destination LE2 All-Season Tires for Light Trucks, SUVs, and CUVs
After more than 280 reviews from light truck, SUV, and CUV drivers on the official Firestone website, the Firestone Destination LE2 earned a 4-star rating, thanks in large part to:
- Continuous closed shoulder blocks that provide enhanced dry performance and wear life
- Optimized noise sequencing that makes for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Circumferential grooves, zigzag sipes, and sweeping slots for enhanced wet performance
- Stepped inside notches to enhance traction in winter conditions
Buyers also receive a 90-day buy and try guarantee, so there’s really nothing to lose.
Firestone Destination A/T All-Season Tires for Light/Medium Trucks
More than 1200 customer reviews contributed to the Firestone Destination A/T’s perfect 5-star rating. Some of this tire’s top features include:
- O-Bead technology, which uses a single, continuous strand of cable in the bead construction to improve uniformity and ride comfort
- Long Link (LL) carbon, which improves tread wear and helps your Firestone all-season tires resist cracks, chips, and tears year-round
- 5-degree noise reduction technology, which minimizes noise generation and enhances driver comfort
- Continuous nylon spiral wraps that provide greater uniformity and high-speed capabilities
Firestone Destination A/T2 All-Season Tires for Light/Medium Trucks
Like its counterpart, the Destination A/T, Firestone’s Destination A/T2 earned a flawless 5-star rating on the Firestone website thanks to the following features:
- Aggressive shoulder tread patterns to improve off-road handling
- Full-depth interlocking 3D sipe technology to provide even wear and consistent performance
- Increased surface and see-through void to enhance water evacuation and improve stopping/handling in wet conditions
Find a Local TIRECRAFT for more Firestone All-Season Tire Picks
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to find local experts and start your free consultation today.Back