September 29, 2021
Today’s post highlights the importance of booking annual vehicle diagnostics tests, then explains why so many Canadians choose TIRECRAFT for this important service.
Read on or contact your local TIRECRAFT to speak directly with an ASE-certified vehicle diagnostics specialist.
Invest In A Test: The Importance Of Vehicle Diagnostics In 2021
Just as an annual checkup from your physician keeps you in good health, so too vehicle diagnostics tests keep your car running its best. Alas, if only our health check-ups were as fast, easy, accurate, and affordable as a standard vehicle diagnostic test!
Most experts recommend that drivers invest in annual vehicle diagnostics testing because:
- Vehicle diagnostics testing facilitates early detection of any issues, potentially saving you thousands of dollars by flagging minor problems before they turn into major expenses
- Vehicle diagnostics testing enhances driver safety, highlighting hard-to-spot hazards and major malfunctions
- Vehicle diagnostics testing greatly reduces pollution and harmful vehicle emissions by ensuring that all components are working efficiently
Why Choose TIRECRAFT For Your Next Vehicle Diagnostics Test?
Modern on-board diagnostics (OBDII) scanners are commercially available and relatively cheap to buy, giving DIY-minded drivers the ability to run vehicle diagnostics tests at home, but most experts still recommend you go pro at least once per year.
Why? Because vehicle diagnostics tests only tell you whether or not something has gone wrong, not what went wrong, or how to fix it. So while an OBDII scanner might help you keep tabs on the general health and performance of your vehicle, it won’t turn an amateur repairman into some kind of automotive augur, with an exact readout of what’s gone wrong and how it should be fixed. For that, you’ll need the skills and expertise of an automotive professional.
When most Canadians need vehicle diagnostics, they stop by their local TIRECRAFT, because:
- TIRECRAFT vehicle diagnostics tests are comprehensive. We do it all, reviewing data from your vehicle’s internal computer, checking batteries, inspecting charging systems, scanning/reprogramming vehicle modules as needed, testing airbags, traction controls, ABS and TPMS, and even completing emissions tests as required. Check out our beginners’ guide to vehicle diagnostics to learn more about our process.
- TIRECRAFT vehicle diagnostics tests are performed by ASE-certified experts. All TIRECRAFT vehicle diagnostics technicians are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, so you’re guaranteeing great service, delivered according to current best practices.
- TIRECRAFT vehicle diagnostics tests are completely COVID-safe. In addition to following all COVID-19 safety protocols, we also sanitize all vehicles, keys, and other touchpoints before and after your service, all to help stop the spread in our communities.
- TIRECRAFT vehicle diagnostics tests can earn you customer rewards points. Like any other vehicle service or product purchase, your investment in vehicle diagnostics testing will earn you rewards points via the MyTIRECRAFT Rewards program, all of which can be spent to drive down the cost of future purchases.
Free Quote On Vehicle Diagnostics: Contact Your Local TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to start a free consultation and get a quote on your next vehicle diagnostics service from an ASE-certified specialist near you.Back