Ford Service near me
When you buy your car, your job is not complete as you have to take care and give service, maintenance, and repairs to improve its drivability and extend its lifetime. It gives you the peace of mind that your vehicle is optimizing at its best by reducing the risk of costly and unforeseen repairs. There is no harm in servicing your vehicle early or more frequently, but leaving it subserviced could lead to unnecessary damage.
If you drive a Ford vehicle, you might be wondering if you can service your vehicle somewhere other than the service department at a ford dealership. Fret not, we at TIRECRAFT are ready to help give you a smooth, safe and comfortable driving experience with our affordable Ford services. Our trained and certified technicians will provide you with an easy, best-in-class experience while maintaining your manufacturer’s warranty.
We aim to deliver great work, fair estimates, and excellent service to you. We provide your Ford with everything it needs to optimize performance so that you can receive long-lasting reliability and value.
Some of our services include:
- Wheel Alignments – Using computerized wheel alignment, tire rotation, and balancing machines, our experts at TIRECRAFT can help you get your vehicle back on track in no time. Your vehicle travels straight without unintentional pulling to either side. Our professionals check your Ford camber, toe and caster. We also provide a dynamic wheel balancing to correct weight imbalances in your car that can prematurely shorten the lifespan of your tires.
- Oil and filter Changes – Oil changes are one of the most basic yet most often misunderstood items for your vehicle’s maintenance. To maintain optimum performance levels without the cost of a full service, it is important to ensure that you are putting the right kind of oil in your Ford. At TIRECRAFT, our mechanics are trained to check and double-check and provide you with the best services.
- Brake Repair – The brake check is the most important vehicle maintenance task. Most people will wait until their brakes start making noise, and this, as a result, can damage your rotors and lead to far more expenses. So, it is always best to get your brakes checked at least once a year to ensure they keep you safe on the road. At TIRECRAFT, your every Ford maintenance schedule contains a complete set of preventive brake services such as fluid check or top off.
- Battery replacement – Batteries are also the most important part of your vehicle. If your battery does not work, you are not able to go anywhere. At TIRECRAFT, our experts help you with routine Ford battery inspections and detect when to buy a new battery before it leaves you stranded.
- Tires – Without a high-quality set of wheels, you are likely not maximizing your car’s performance. At TIRECRAFT, we offer you all-terrain, all-season, and winter tires for your Ford. These wheels maximize your speed, responsiveness and control when behind the wheel of your vehicle. We perform an inspection of your tires and make recommendations to extend the life of each set. We also help you determine the driving habits that may impact the performance of your car.
TIRECRAFT Advantage Plus Program
At TIRECRAFT, we are committed to giving our customers satisfaction with our expertise and excellent customer service. As a TIRECRAFT customer, your tire purchase or mechanical service of a Ford car, truck, or other vehicle is backed by our “TIRECRAFT Advantage Plus” program.
We offer you:
- Limited Manufacturer Treadwear Warranty
- 12 Month, 20,000km Mechanical Warranty
- 30 Day Tire Satisfaction Guarantee
- FREE Flat Repairs
- Road Hazard Coverage
- FREE Tire Rotations (will only be performed after 10,000km or by vehicle manufacturers’ tire rotation schedule and does not apply to seasonal change-overs)
So, book your appointment at your local TIRECRAFT and ensure that your Ford provides you with a smooth, safe and comfortable experience unlike any other auto repair shop.