Your local dealer will get back to you within 24 hours with recommendations and to book an appointment.
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Tirecraft is a leading retailer of tire products and automotive services. We are currently hiring an Automotive Service Technician for our Charlottetown location.
• Provide automotive service and advice to customers. Perform mechanical repair and maintenance services as needed.
• Service and sell tires, auto parts, lube oil and related products.
• Provide service in a manner that will help achieve the company’s mission and goals and result in outstanding customer service.
• Follow procedures and work in a safe manner.
• Licensed Automotive Service Technician with two or more years of tire and/or mechanical experience.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and problem-solving abilities.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and customers to provide the best service possible. Positive attitude and eager to learn.
• Valid driver’s license, First Aid and WHMIS training.
Tirecraft is recognized as one of the top employers in the Atlantic region and offers competitive wages, bonuses, group benefits, retirement savings plan and opportunities for advancement.
Miller Tire Inc.
John Stewart, Store Manager
89 Capital Drive
Charlottetown, PE C1E 1E8
Phone: 902-892-7733 or 902-393-6246