To All Valued Customers:
At TIRECRAFT, the health and safety of our team and customers is always our top priority.
With the risk level of Covid-19 recently upgraded from ‘low’ to ‘serious’ by Canada Public Health, it is imperative that we do everything we can to prevent the spread of the virus.
Although we have zero reported cases of COVID-19 connected to the TIRECRAFT network, we are being extremely diligent in ensuring your safety.
To our TIRECRAFT customers:
- If you feel unwell, please reschedule your visit. We will accommodate you.
- Please call ahead to let us know you will be dropping off your vehicle.
- We will greet you outside – please do not enter show room.
- If alternative transportation cannot be arranged, please contact us to discuss options which could include shuttle vehicles or vehicle pick-up and delivery if possible.
- Please request any accommodation that makes you more comfortable. We will do our best to oblige.
What you can expect from your TIRECRAFT staff
- We will not allow any one who feels unwell or lives with anyone who is unwell to come to work.
- Most showrooms will be closed to the public. Where/if we must interact in person, we will maintain a safe space between staff and customer, as per circulated best practices. As such please contact us to arrange pick up of your vehicle or schedule drop-off.
- Your TIRECRAFT will explain processes for pick up including – leaving keys in car for pick up for example.
- All staff will be asked to not shake hands with customers.
- We are committed to increased cleaning and disinfecting in high traffic areas.
- Diligence in keeping surfaces and common items disinfected including:
- Interior of all cars we service
- Customer keys before returning to you
- Debit/credit machines
- Keyboards and mice
- Regular cleaning of washrooms
- Door handles
- Various showroom items
We hope that you understand that these efforts are put in place with your safety in mind. It is our purpose to continue to provide a safe environment for you and our team while continuing to ensure your vehicle is safe to get you ahead.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you soon,
TIRECRAFT Eastern Canada