Bast Tirecraft Ayr was founded in 1977 as a one stop in the Tri-City area. Bast Tirecraft Ayr staff are experts in tire sales and service of passenger & light truck and commercial tires. Continual growth has created the opportunity for the position of Commercial Tire Technician.
As an Employer of Choice, we offer birthdays off with pay, Health, Dental, Life and LTD benefits, Christmas Bonus, Road Side Service Premium Pay, clothing and work boot program plus fully paid training and many, many other perks!
- Provide excellence in customer service through the efficient installation and repair of tires for commercial fleet vehicles in addition to conducting road side service calls.
- Interact with Commercial Sales Consultants and/or Counter Sales Service Associates to obtain work orders and commercial customer service specific requirements.
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires at commercial customer location and road side location in a safe and efficient manner.
- Back Up in shop PLT/LTR Tire Technicians as required.
- Install and service all tires up to qualifications.
- Deliver customer tire maintenance program by visiting assigned locations to complete fleet checks, etc.
- Conduct after hours emergency road side service calls for commercial fleet customers
- Accurately complete all documentation/paperwork in relation to service work provided so that efficient billing can be conducted.
- Inventory, maintenance, cleaning and other duties as assigned by management for both the shop and the service trucks.
- Ensure service vehicle and all equipment is maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times.
- Assist the shop Associates to ensure the shop and service vehicles are kept in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times both inside and outside.
- Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all inventories that enters and leaves the shop.
- Professionally interact and communicate with Commercial Customers to explain service details and advise of additional service maintenance identified
- 3-5 years’ experience with commercial tire service
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Commercial Vehicle Wheel Service Certification
- Basic mechanical aptitude and previous exposure to commercial fleet vehicles
- Interest in further expanding knowledge about the tire industry
- Well-developed people skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Team player attitude and commitment to the team
Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com We appreciate all interested applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.