We are looking for a Commercial Tire Technician for our Tirecraft in Burnaby, BC.
- Interact with Commercial Sales Consultants and/or Counter Sales Service Associates to obtain work orders and commercial customer service specific requirements.
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires at commercial customer location and road side location in a safe and efficient manner.
- Back Up in shop PLT/LTR Tire Technicians as required.
- Install and service all tires up to qualifications.
- Deliver customer tire maintenance program by visiting assigned locations to complete fleet checks, etc.
- Conduct after hours emergency road side service calls for commercial fleet customers.
- Accurately complete all documentation/paperwork in relation to service work provided so that efficient billing can be conducted.
- Inventory, maintenance, cleaning and other duties as assigned by management for both the shop and the service trucks.
- Ensure service vehicle and all equipment is maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times.
- Assist the shop associates to ensure the shop and service vehicles are kept in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times both inside and outside.
- Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all inventories that enters and leaves the shop.
- Professionally interact and communicate with Commercial Customers to explain service details and advise of additional service maintenance identified.
- Internal Candidates – Intermediate PLT Skills
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Basic mechanical aptitude and previous exposure to commercial fleet vehicles
- Interest in further expanding knowledge about the tire industry
- Well developed people skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain a clean and professional personal appearance and grooming.
- Farm and small OTR tire experience preferred.