Join the Tirecraft team!
Become a certified Tirecraft dealer and benefit from our proven programs that will help you gain new customers, retain existing ones and boost your business’ profitability.
Each Tirecraft location is independently owned and operated, which means you’ll maintain the flexibility of being your own boss while enjoying maximum discounts, favourable purchasing terms and reduced costs on everyday items. In a competitive marketplace, you’ll also benefit from the Tirecraft reputation, known Canada-wide for its quality products and reliable services.
As a Tirecraft dealer, the Tirecraft Credit Card* will enable you to offer your customers extended terms, no payment options, and protect your receivables – all with little or no cost to you.
* Available at select locations
Tirecraft also grants team members with access to Group Insurance including property, life, and group plans.
Tirecraft dealer programs include:
- Equipment – Computer-based wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, tire changers and much more at national account pricing
- Exterior Modification – Instant market recognition with one of Canada’s most recognizable tire and auto brands
- Grass Roots Marketing – Promotions that have been used successfully by dealers across the country
- NAPA Parts Program – A competitive parts supply program exclusive to Tirecraft dealers, designed to boost your profits and meet your customer’s needs
- Occupational Health & Safety – A solution for business owners covering the important pillars of health and safety in the workplace
- On Hold Advertising – Customized recorded messages at reasonable costs
- Showrooms – Positive environments that attract new customers
- Uniforms – Professional uniforms at pricing earned through combined buying power
Tirecraft dealers also enjoy:
- Access to training and education
- Access to major tire brands
- Apparel and promotional items
- Advertising support and material
- Brochures and point of purchase material
- Co-op advertising
- Discounts on memberships and associations
- Electronic diagnostic and repair information at big savings
- National accounting pricing
- Optimal stocking levels
- Outdoor signage and identification
- Preferred shipping rates
- Quality automotive supplies and equipment
- Vehicle identification
Learn more about becoming a Tirecraft dealer today by contacting the representative closest to you.
Contact us today:
Northern Alberta: Ray Lehman – Phone: 780-733-2239 firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern Alberta: Dwayne Ray – Phone: 587-337-3551 email@example.com
British Columbia: Gary Kopiak – Phone: 250-300-1643 firstname.lastname@example.org
Saskatchewan & Manitoba: Dan Johnson – Phone: 587-337-6848 email@example.com
Ontario: Chris Moore- Phone: 905-745-0345 ChrisMoore@Tirecraft.ca
Quebec: Sebastien Boutet – Phone: 514-838-0300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic: Brice Weatherbee – Phone: 902-222-4106 email@example.com