June 28, 2021
Want to save money on auto repairs? Since 1990, TIRECRAFT has been helping Canadians do just that—and we can do the same for you!
Read on to learn 4 ways to make auto repairs more affordable, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to speak directly with an ASE-certified auto repair specialist.
1. Save On Auto Repairs Near Me: Keep Up With Preventative Maintenance
Ben Franklin famously said that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. And although he was talking about the importance of fire awareness and prevention in 16th century Philadelphia, not preventative car repairs (as those wouldn’t even be invented for another 100 years or so), the phrase works both ways.
In fact, investing a few hundred dollars’ worth of preventative auto repairs could save you thousands in part replacements, to say nothing of the safety and performance benefits that come along with it.
Beyond scheduling regular preventative maintenance services, such as oil changes, wheel alignments, brake checks and battery tests, you should:
- Get familiar with your owner’s manual and follow the recommended preventative maintenance schedule. If you cannot find maintenance recommendations, or you’d like a second opinion, check out the TIRECRAFT Auto Repair Schedule
- Commit to regular inspections. A quick 60-second inspection can reveal a lot about your vehicle and greatly improve your odds of detecting warning signs early. But for best results, make time to check the oil, fluid levels, battery condition, tire pressure, tire wear, filters, spark plugs, belts, windshield wipers, and engine light. If you spot any signs of trouble, get in touch with your local TIRECRAFT for a free quote and a quick, high-quality fix that won’t cost an arm-and-a-leg.
2. Save On Auto Repairs Near Me: Book The Whole Family Fleet In One Shot
Booking the entire family fleet for auto repairs not only saves time, it also gets you access to greater savings through bundling discounts and more opportunities to rack up rewards points.
Servicing the whole family fleet isn’t possible at all auto repair shops, since not everyone is certified to handle all types of vehicles, tires, and repairs, but your local TIRECRAFT is up to the task. Our team of ASE-certified specialists have the skills, software, parts, and equipment needed to get the job done right, no matter what vehicles make up your family fleet.
3. Save On Auto Repairs Near Me: Get Free Repairs Through Our National Warranty
The Advantage Plus Program extends the coverage provided by your tire manufacturer’s Limited Warranty, and also includes free tire repairs and rotations in some cases. Contact your local TIRECRAFT to learn more.
4. Save On Auto Repairs Near Me: Cash In Rewards Points To Cut Costs
The MyTIRECRAFT Rewards program lets you accumulate rewards points with every purchase, so the more you spend, the more you save. Download our app today to get $20 off your next auto repair, then bank points on your service to save more in the future!
Save Money On Auto Repairs Near Me:Contact TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to get in touch with our ASE-certified specialists and spend less on your next auto repair.Back