December 17, 2020
How do I find quality tire repairs near me? Today’s post shares 3 quality indicators you can use to spot worthwhile tire repair shops in your area. Read on or contact your local TIRECRAFT to speak with a tire repair specialist straight away.
1. Seek Out Extensive Tire Catalogs
Even if you’re not buying new tires, it’s a good idea to partner with tire repair shops that sell a wide variety of brands and tire types. Not only does this ensure you’ll find exactly what you need in the event that a tire replacement is required, but it also tells you the tire repair shop knows how to work with a wide range of different products.
For best results, try to find a tire repair shop that sells all tire types—winter, summer, all-season, all-weather, mud-terrain, all-terrain, touring, etc—and works with all kinds of personal vehicles. If you’re unsure where to start, use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to locate one of our 220+ all-tire repair shops.
2. Look For Positive Reviews And Recommendations
If possible, try to source your tire repair shop reviews from third-party sites, where the shop owners cannot control what’s posted
For example, when researching “TIRECRAFT tire repairs near me,” favour reviews from these kinds of third-party sites:
- 5/5 stars for McDermott Motors TIRECRAFT on Yelp
- 5/5 stars for TIRECRAFT Oshawa on Facebook
- 5/5 stars for TIRECRAFT Waterloo on YellowPages
These reviews all point to our award-winning service, which earned a first-place ranking among all tire repair shops in Canada for service satisfaction, work quality, after service, and customer orientation. Today, we’re proud to count ourselves among the most-recommended shops in the Great White North.
3. Make Sure The Tire Repair Shops Will Honour Your Vehicle’s Warranty
Under the Consumer Protection Act, most tire repair shops’ parts and labour will have a basic warranty of 90 days or 5,000km (whichever comes first). If your vehicle breaks down or you discover a faulty tire repair within this warranty period, you should be able to return to the shop for free remediation or refund, which will include any reasonable towing costs.
If the tire repair shop reneges on their end of the deal after the fact, you can contact the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitrary Plan (CAMVAP) with a complaint. However, it’s much easier to double-check with the shop owner before you commit to the initial repair.
Some shops not only honour your vehicle’s warranty, but also provide additional coverage. For instance, at TIRECRAFT, all tire purchases and repairs are backed by the TIRECRAFT Advantage Plus Program, which includes:
- Limited manufacturer treadwear warranty
- 12-month or 20,000km mechanical warranty—whichever comes first
- 30-day tire satisfaction guarantee—no charge for tires and labour for personal vehicles
- FREE flat tire repairs—TIRECRAFT will determine individual eligibility
- Road hazard coverage
- FREE tire rotations booked after 10,000km or by vehicle manufacturers’ tire rotation schedule
Get A Free Quote On Tire Repairs From Your Local TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to speak with a tire repair specialist and get a free same-day quote on your service.Back