June 4, 2021
Westlake Tires are one of the best affordable tire options on the market, yet they remain criminally overlooked in Canada. Today’s post highlights a few reasons to consider Westlake Tires in 2021, then explains how you can save time and money by shopping at your local TIRECRAFT.
Why Buy Westlake Tires?
According to a 2020 report by TireDeets, Westlake Tires are “perhaps the best low-cost tire brand” on the market, but they remain criminally overlooked, despite being available in Canada since 1996.
These are just a few reasons to consider Westlake Tires for your next set:
- Westlake Tires are produced by Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Company, one of the world’s largest tire producers, in an award-winning factory that has earned recognition from both the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Economic Commission of Europe (ECE). Click here to take a tour through an award-winning Westlake Tire factory and see their high-tech manufacturing process in action.
- Westlake Tires incorporate modern innovations, plus eco-friendly manufacturing processes and materials, making it easier for Canadians to “go green”
- Westlake Tires offer all-seasons, winter tire options, and high performance tires for cars, trucks, minivans, and SUVs
- Westlake Tires are some of the best-in-class for budget-minded motorists
- Westlake Tires offers exceptional driver comfort, with minimal road noise reported in multiple tire tests
Save Time And Money Buying Westlake Tires: Contact TIRECRAFT
If you think Westlake Tires might be right for you, it makes sense (and dollars!) to shop at your local TIRECRAFT.
As a true one-stop shop, we carry all the most popular Westlake Tire models, alongside all of their major competitors, making it easy to compare-and-contrast different features and shop smart, without having to visit multiple dealers. Moreover, because we’re not beholden to any single brand, our tire techs can offer 100% honest, unbiased advice, and personalize your tire recommendations based on your unique needs, preferences, and budget.
Additionally, we’ve designed a number of policies to add greater value and save customers even more money, including:
- The Advantage Plus Program, a national warranty program that extends your coverage beyond the Limited Manufacturer’s warranty, giving you additional Road Hazard Coverage, free tire repairs and rotations, and more.
- The MyTIRECRAFT Rewards Program, which allows you to accumulate rewards points with every new tire purchase or service, then cash them in for big savings. Available at all participating TIRECRAFT locations.
- Valuable tire promotions, contests, and rebate programs, constantly updated on the TIRECRAFT Promotions page.
To start browsing Westlake Tire options near you, contact your local TIRECRAFT. Every quote and consultation is 100% free, and there’s never any commitment or sales pressure—we just want to help!Back