June 21, 2021
Looking for auto repairs, but struggling to separate the wheat from the chaff? TIRECRAFT is here to help. Today’s post shares 3 simple quality indicators you can use to vet your options when searching the web for “auto repair shops near me.”
1. The Best Auto Repair Shops Hire ASE-Certified Automotive Experts
Since 1972, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) has been protecting consumers by testing and certifying auto repair shops. By choosing an auto repair shop that hires and trains ASE-certified automotive experts, you guarantee your vehicle is in good hands.
At TIRECRAFT, we only hire and train ASE-certified professionals, so you’re always guaranteed access to the latest and greatest knowledge and resources in the auto repair industry.
2. The Best Auto Repair Shops Have Quality Parts And Accessories In-House
The best automotive repair is fast, easy, and seamless, which isn’t really the case when you’re called upon to find your own parts. The best auto repair shops carry everything you need for vehicle repair, maintenance, and upgrades, so you can get back on the road faster, without having to make multiple stops or wait out delivery timelines.
At TIRECRAFT, you’ll enjoy access to a huge range of premium products, including:
- Towing products—Browse hitches, pintle hooks, goosenecks, 5th wheel hitches, air suspension kits, and more, from top brands like BW, Reese, Curt, Democo, Draw-Tite, Firestone, and Air Lift.
- Bumpers—Upgrade to stylish steel front and rear bumpers from some of the hottest brands on the market, such as Body Armor, Fab Fours, Westin, Go Rhino, Addictive Desert Designs, N-Fab, Luverne, Aries, and more.
- Grilles/Grille guards—Make a bold statement with stylish grille/grille guard options from Royalty Core, T-Rex, Aries, Lung, U-Guard, Rolling Big Power, Rigid Industries, and more.
3. The Best Auto Repair Shops Have Superior Warranties And Satisfaction Guarantees
Our mission statement is simple: we want every customer to leave our shop feeling that they’ve been valued and treated with the utmost respect. That means getting your money’s worth, every single time, whether you’re shopping for tires or parts, or stopping in for service.
As part of this commitment, we offer superior warranties and satisfaction guarantees on all automotive services.
If you buy tires from any of our auto repair shops, you’ll get extended warranty coverage via the Advantage Plus Program, which bolsters the Limited Manufacturer’s warranty with additional road hazard protection, mechanical warranty, and free tire services.
Additionally, our ASE-certified experts offer 100% satisfaction guarantees on all automotive services. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll make it right!
Find Auto Repair Shops Near Me: Contact Your Local TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to find an ASE-certified auto repair shop near you.Back