June 25, 2021
Today’s post explains how TIRECRAFT saves customers money by offering loyalty rewards and free repairs, extending warranty coverage, and gathering all the best tire deals under one roof.
Read on to learn more or contact your local TIRECRAFT to learn about the best tire deals running this summer.
Put An End To Prohibitive Tire Pricing: Get The Best Tire Deals At TIRECRAFT
Multiple studies by the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) found that many Canadians still struggle to justify the cost of high-quality tires:
- Winter tire costs still prove prohibitive for some drivers. Although eight-in-ten (81%) of drivers agree that winter tires have saved them from being involved in a potentially hazardous driving situation, such as a loss of control or collision, 1 in 4 Canadians (26%) still aren’t using them. Of those nearly 10-million drivers who do not use winter tires, 26% say it is because “winter tires are too expensive,” according to the 2020 Winter Tires Omni Report.
- Prohibitive pricing drives Canadians away from low-rolling resistance tire solutions. Although nearly nine-in-ten (87%) of Canadian drivers agree that they have “a moral obligation to protect the environment by ensuring their vehicles are as fuel-efficient as possible,” only 8% of Ontarians are currently using low-rolling resistance tires, according TRAC’s Low Rolling Resistance Tires survey report, largely because they cost more upfront than traditional tires. Interestingly, when asked whether they would buy a set of low rolling resistance tires if the cost was offset by better fuel economy, more than three-quarters (77%) of respondents agreed that they would, further stressing that price is the driving factor.
At TIRECRAFT, we believe that Canadians shouldn’t have to break the bank to help the planet and stay safe in the snow, which is why we’ve developed a number of cost control strategies to help you save money.
Find The Best Tire Deals: Stay In The Loop And Save With TIRECRAFT
When you shop at TIRECRAFT, you not only get access to all the top tire brands, parts and accessories, and ASE-certified repair services under one roof—you also get all of the best tire deals in the country in one place.
Contact your local TIRECRAFT to save money on your next set of tires using:
- Valuable tire rebates and money-saving promotions. Bookmark the TIRECRAFT Promotions page and check page often for exciting tire rebates, contests, and all the best tire deals on all the top brand name products.
- The MyTIRECRAFT Rewards App. Our customer loyalty program lets you turn every dollar spent on new tires, parts, or services into rewards points that you can cash in to save down the line. Sign up now to receive $20 worth of points instantly!
- The Advantage Plus Program. Bolster the coverage provided by the limited manufacturer’s warranty with our Road Hazard Protection and Mechanical Warranty, and earn yourself free tire rotations and repairs.
To get the best tire deals, contact your local TIRECRAFT. With more than 300+ providers across the country, controlling tire costs is easier than you think!Back