October 5, 2020
Today’s post discusses the value of investing in professional car tire repair over DIY alternatives, then shares Consumer Reports research on how to find the best car tire service providers near you.
Why Invest in Professional Car Tire Repair Near Me?
According to a 2019 study conducted by Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC), the majority (90%) of Canadians change their tires seasonally. Likewise, in the TRAC’s 2018 Omni Report, 96% of surveyed respondents indicated that they believed it was important to maintain proper tire inflation; 86% said they had rotated their tires in the last year; and two-thirds (66%) had their tire alignment checked within the last year.
When Canadian drivers need these important tire services, most turn to the experts—about six-in-ten (63%), according to the TRAC.
Some of the most common reasons people invest in professional car tire repairs include:
- Quality results—While there are plenty of people with deep tire repair knowledge, and plenty of online resources to buoy DIY attempts, professionals have better tools and training, plus more experience.
- More bang for your buck—The best professional car tire repair shops guarantee customer satisfaction with warranties that family and friends cannot match, or else run rewards programs.
- Eco-friendliness—Professional car tire repair shops typically offer environmentally friendly and fuel-efficient products, and they’ll also know how to dispose of any caustic or chemical products properly.
At the end of the day, investing in a professional car tire change or repair usually saves time and money, while also getting you better service and service-related perks. But, of course, you’ll only get these benefits if you choose the right professionals.
How To Find The Best Local Car Tire Repairs Near Me
To find trustworthy local car tire repair shops, Consumer Reports recommends the following:
- Find a shop that specializes in your brand of tire. “Those that focus on your type are more likely to have the latest training and equipment to fix your vehicle,” states the Consumer Report website.TIRECRAFT makes it easy. We specialize in all the biggest tire brands, including Toyo Tire, Hankook, Bridgestone, GT Radial, Goodyear, Yokohama, Michelin, and Firestone, and we’ve got shops all across the country!
- Search the internet. Checking third-party review sites is a great way to see what the general public says about your prospective car tire repair shop. Start by locating nearby shops with our Find a TIRECRAFT tool, then Google local shop names with the word ‘reviews.’ We’re proud of our reputation, and we’re confident you’ll like what you find!
- Ask about warranties. Warranties guarantee service satisfaction and tell you which shops truly stand behind their service quality. At TIRECRAFT, for instance, our Advantage Plus Program includes a 12-month, 20,000km mechanical warranty; 30-day tire satisfaction guarantee; FREE flat tire repairs; Road Hazard Coverage; and FREE tire rotations.
- Make sure the shop is convenient. “Even the best shop might not be worth the effort if its hours conflict with your schedule,” writes the Consumer Reports website. As one of the leading one-stop tire shops in the nation, TIRECRAFT is all about convenience. To make your experience smoother, we put everything you need under one roof—all the best tire products, and all the most important tire services—and stay open longer than our competitors.
Find A Local TIRECRAFT Expert — Trusted Car Tire Repair Nationwide
Want a car tire repair shop that fits all the Consumer Reports criteria? Look no further!
Use our Find a TIRECRAFT tool to locate trusted car tire repair specialists in your area. Simply input your City, Postal Code, or Street Name, and you’ll get a shortlist of nearby TIRECRAFT shops ready to serve you!Back