January 29, 2021
As one of the first tire retailers to offer nationwide emergency tire repair for commercial rigs, TIRECRAFT is a natural choice for any fleet managers looking to keep their drivers safe and on-schedule in 2021.
Today’s post runs down a few of the most popular reasons why so many Canadian fleets trust the TIRECRAFT Tire Service Network (TSN) to keep them safe on the long-haul.
If you’d rather skip the read and speak directly with a TSN representative, contact your local TIRECRAFT or call 1-800-860-5486.
Why Choose TIRECRAFT For Your Emergency Tire Repair Service?
Here are 4 reasons to consider TIRECRAFT’s Tire Service Network (TSN) for your fleet in 2021:
1. Emergency Tire Repair Anytime, Anywhere
The TIRECRAFT Tire Service Network (TSN) comprises more than 10,000 points of service, including top truck stops (TA, Petro, Loves, Flying J, Bosselman, etc) and trusted local technicians throughout the Canada. As a result, we’re able to guarantee fast, high-quality emergency tire repair services anywhere across the country, 24/7, 365 days per year.
2. Proven Track Record For Speedy Emergency Tire Repair Service
On average, 99% of emergency tire repair service calls are completed within 90 minutes. This is made possible by our extensive repair network, and by the fact that we preload fleet profiles into the system, minimizing the time between your first call and the moment help arrives.
3. Full-service Support For True Peace Of Mind On The Long-Haul
TIRECRAFT is committed to true tire care continuity, which means keeping your tires in tip-top shape for as long as they last, at all stages of the product lifespan. Accordingly, in addition to emergency tire repair, the Tire Service Network provides a number of important maintenance services to keep your commercial rigs safe on the road for longer, including:
- Inflation monitoring
- Tire recommendations
- Cost tracking
- Retreading programs
- Scrap tire pile analysis / fleet survey and analysis
- Inflation recommendations
- Wheel torque and re-torque
- Service and repairs
- Rim refinishing
With all your tire care concerns put to rest, your drivers can focus on the long-haul with complete confidence.
4. Guaranteed Fair Pricing On Your Next Emergency Tire Repair Service
Members of the TIRECRAFT Tire Service Network use predetermined service rates to make sure our customers get prices that are as consistent as our service.
Learn More About TIRECRAFT’s Emergency Tire Repair Services
To learn more about the TIRECRAFT Tire Service Network, use whichever of the following links best suits your needs:
- Local coverage 24/7—TIRECRAFT offers local emergency breakdown service (EBS). And with more than 220+ locations around the country, help is closer than you think!
Call your local TIRECRAFT dealer to learn more about local rates, services, and response times for EBS.
- Canada-wide coverage 24/7—No matter where the long-haul takes you, TIRECRAFT is there to help. Call 1-800-860-5486 for Canada-wide coverage for emergency breakdown tire service, with no-charge dispatch.