October 1, 2021
Today’s post explains how to save money on Dunlop snow tires so you can save even more on your insurance premium for winter 2021. Read on to learn more or book a free tire talk at your local TIRECRAFT straight away.
Get A Head Start On Winter With Dunlop Snow Tires
Even if you’re not wintering in a province with seasonal tire mandates (e.g. Quebec’s Highway Safety Code), there’s plenty of good reasons to invest in Dunlop snow tires this year.
Not only can Dunlop snow tires shorten braking distances by as much as 25%, but more than eight-in-ten (81%) of drivers believe winter tires have saved them from being involved in a collision (TRAC, 2020, p. 5). In other words, snow tires can save your life.
And they can save you money, too. In Ontario, driving on Dunlop snow tires may qualify you for insurance premium reductions as high as 5%, although it varies from one insurer to the next. To access these lower premiums, you’ll need to first contact your insurance company. They’ll be able to give you more details about the discount, as well as what documentation is required to verify your snow tire use. But whatever the case may be, you can rest assured that all Dunlop snow tires meet the requirements of Ontario’s winter tire incentive programs.
If you’re ready to invest in a seasonal set and start saving, contact your local TIRECRAFT. Our selection of Dunlop snow tires includes:
- Dunlop Winter Maxx snow tires
- Dunlop SP Winter Sport M3 winter tires
- Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D winter tires
- Dunlop Graspic DS-3 snow tires
- Dunlop GrandTrek WT M3 winter tires, and more
How To Save Money On Dunlop Snow Tires For Winter 2021
Dunlop snow tires save you money on insurance over the long-term, and we save you money on Dunlop snow tires upfront.
By buying your Dunlop snow tires from a local TIRECRAFT, you get:
- $50 back with Dunlop snow tire rebates—The Dunlop Fall 2021 Rebate is running from September 13th to December 31st, and we’re constantly rolling out new offers.
- Money off your next tire purchase or service through the MyTIRECRAFT Rewards program, which gets you rewards points for every dollar spent, plus $20 in rewards just for signing up!
- Extended warranty coverage and free maintenance services through the Advantage Plus Program, which adds on to your existing Dunlop snow tire manufacturer’s warranty.
To learn more, use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool on our website and book a free Dunlop snow tire consultation near you.Back