January 13, 2023
Rebate season might be over for now, but there are still plenty of ways to save on winter tires at your local TIRECRAFT.
That’s what today’s post is all about. Read on to learn 5 ways to save on winter tires, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to book a free consultation straight away.
How to save on winter tires after rebate season: Top-5 smart shopping tips
1. Explore economy-class winter tires. The “economy-class” tire category has come a long way. Granted, budget winter tires will never outperform premium products, and their lower tread wear warranties reflect the differences in materials and manufacturing, but low-cost no longer means low-quality by default.
Indeed, some of the economy-class tires of today are far better than the premium products of the past, thanks to advances in technology, rubber compounds, and manufacturing best practices. And as long as they meet the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada’s standards for severe snow service, as indicated by the Alpine symbol on the tire’s sidewall, you’re guaranteed decent snow performance.
That said, you should still steer clear of economy-class tires from unfamiliar brands. But with many top tire manufacturers now entering the economy tire category, that’s easy.
For example, The Tire Lab’s “Most Economical Winter Tire” rankings include tires made by some of the most reputable brands in the business, like Michelin, Dunlop, Continental, BFGoodrich, Hankook, and Goodyear.
If you’re ready to explore the economy class and save on winter tires, get in touch with your local TIRECRAFT. We carry all the best budget-friendly winter tires, and we can help you understand how they match up against top-tier alternatives.
2. Consider all-weather tires to eliminate winter tire expenses. The emerging all-weather category is making waves in the tire industry, offering drivers all the savings and convenience of all-seasons with enhanced winter performance, thanks to their variable treads, snow claws, dense siping, and cold-weather rubber compounds.
If you want to save on winter tires, all-weather tires can’t be beat. Not only will you eliminate the need for seasonal changeover and tire storage, but you’ll also effectively halve your annual tire expenses, since you can drive all year on a single set.
To learn more about the all-weather tire class and explore your options, get in touch with your local TIRECRAFT.
3. Take advantage of our national warranty program for long-term savings. If you sign up for the Advantage Plus Program with your next winter tire purchase, you may be eligible for free tire repairs and rotations, which can save you hundreds of dollars over the life of your tires and maximize your tread life.
4. Sign up for the MyTIRECRAFT Rewards program (or cash in your discount dollars). For those unfamiliar with our customer loyalty discount, the MyTIRECRAFT Rewards program allows you to collect points for every dollar spent on maintenance, repairs, car parts and accessories. These points can then be used like cash to lower service fees and help you save on winter tires. If this program is new to you, you can use your winter tire purchase to jumpstart future savings; and if you’ve already been banking discount dollars, now’s the time to cash in!
5. Ask your local TIRECRAFT about exclusive winter tire sales. While all TIRECRAFT locations take part in rebate season, many locations also choose to offer exclusive winter tire sales at different times of the year. These deals vary depending on the individual owner’s inventory and discretion, but it’s always worth checking what’s on-offer before you buy. Contact your local TIRECRAFT to learn more.
Save Money On Winter Tires In 2023: Contact Your Local TIRECRAFT
Contact your local TIRECRAFT to schedule a free consultation, receive personalized product recommendations, and save on winter tires in 2023!Back