November 5, 2021
Read on to learn why so many Canadians are choosing BFGoodrich all-weather tires in 2021, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to start a personalized tire consultation.
Are All-Weather Tires Enough For My Winter Drive?
Most Canadians choose dedicated snow tires to stay safe on winter roads. In fact, nearly three-quarters of Canadians (72%) now use winter tires, according to TRAC’s 2020 Canadian Consumer Winter Tire Study, and last year more than 8-in-10 (81%) of those drivers felt their tires saved them from being involved in a potentially dangerous loss of control or collision.
But winter tires aren’t for everyone. A large percentage of Canadians still prefer to drive on a single set year-round, which offers its own advantages, including:
- No seasonal tire storage costs
- No seasonal tire changeover expenses
- Fewer tire tuneups (e.g. no alignment/balancing needed after a seasonal changeover)
Until fairly recently, this option was only available to customers outside of Ontario’s snowbelt, where snow and ice are occasional winter delights, instead of everyday sights. But then the all-weather tire category emerged, bringing about all the benefits of all-season tire savings, with much of the same winter performance you’d expect from winter tires.
If you want to learn more about this new tire class, BFGoodrich all-weather tires are a perfect point of reference, as they exemplify the ideal balance of all-weather versatility and winter performance.
Why Invest In BFGoodrich All-Weather Tires?
To understand why so many drivers choose BFGoodrich all-weather tires, you need only take a closer look at what the All-Terrain T/A KO2 has to offer:
- Superior road hazard protection, thanks to its robust construction, which uses steel belts with a full width nylon cap to protect the tire from punctures and other road damage, along with the new CoreGuard widewall technology to increase durability and split/bruise resistance by approximately 20%.
- Incredible responsiveness, thanks to an interlocking tread design to create additional stiffness.
- Maximum traction in any weather, thanks to built-in stone ejectors, 3D siping, and sidebiter lugs. These BFGoodrich all-weather tires are also certified by the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada for severe snow traction by virtue of its deep lugs and high void space.
- Generous treadwear warranty, with every tire guaranteed for 80,000 kilometers of strong four-season performance, plus the added coverage of TIRECRAFT’s Advantage Plus Program.
- Multiple sizes and speed ratings, with BFGoodrich All-weather tires now available for the following speed ratings: R, S, Q, and T.
To learn more about the All-Terrain T/A KO2 or any other BFGoodrich all-weather tires, get in touch with your local TIRECRAFT.