July 30, 2021
Car maintenance is a worthwhile investment, but keeping track of your upkeep schedule can be a headache. Today’s post highlights the benefits of car maintenance, then explains how to put upkeep on autopilot using TIRECRAFT’s ASE-certified car maintenance schedule.
Read on or contact your local TIRECRAFT to start a free car maintenance consultation.
Why Invest In Regular Car Maintenance?
- Keep Canada’s roadways safer. Regular car maintenance helps prevent tire blowout, brake failure, and steering issues, all of which put you, your passengers, and anyone else sharing the road at risk.
- Protect the environment. Nearly all (90%) of Canadian drivers believe they have a responsibility to protect the planet by investing in car maintenance, according to research by the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada. Regular car maintenance can reduce your carbon emissions, prevent habitat destruction due to oil and antifreeze leaks, and improve gas efficiency.
- Save money. Even a small effort to maintain your tire pressure can save nearly $500 on gas per year, according to a study conducted by Carnegie Mellon university. Fuel savings aside, regular car maintenance also helps to prevent and fix minor problems before they become major expenses.
What Is The Best Car Maintenance Schedule?
While the best car maintenance schedule will depend on your unique driving habits, vehicle type, and weather conditions, TIRECRAFT’s car maintenance schedule is suitable for most drivers. If you’re not ready to book a consultation to receive personalized recommendations for your car maintenance, we recommend that you:
- Stay on top of your tire pressure and regularly examine your tire tread
- Book a routine car maintenance service and oil change every 5,000km or 3 months of driving
- Book a tire rotation every 10,000km or 6 months of driving
- Book a wheel balance, wheel alignment, and brake inspection service every 20,000km or 12 months of driving
- Book a cooling system service, engine service, and transmission service every 40,000km or 24 months of driving
Automate Your Car Maintenance With TIRECRAFT
If you don’t want to waste time setting car maintenance reminders for yourself, or risk missing essential service, leave it up to us instead!
An ASE-certified TIRECRAFT technician can determine the optimal car maintenance schedule for you and the rest of the family, then set up automated service reminders so you never need to worry about keeping track of your vehicles’ upkeep. Simply wait for our car maintenance reminders, then bring the whole family fleet in for a quick and affordable service that earns you big rewards points to unlock future savings!Back