September 24, 2021
If safety and sustainability are at the top of your snow tire wishlist, consider Cooper winter tires for your next seasonal upgrade. Read on to review research on the safety and sustainability advantages of Cooper winter tires, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to start a free Cooper winter tire consultation straight away.
Revolutionize Cold-Weather Performance With Cooper Winter Tires
With Cooper winter tires—namely the new Evolution Winter—you decide when you drive, not the weather! These Cooper winter tires are designed to plow through packed snow, provide maximum traction in the coldest conditions, and keep your family safe all season long.
Some of the top features of these new Cooper winter tires include:
- All-weather stability, thanks to a sawtooth center rib that offers wide contact with the road for impressive control
- Superior handling in deep snow, thanks to innovative Snow-Groove Technology
- Stud pin capabilities for drivers who want extra traction and stopping power in areas where studs are legal
- Greater grip, thanks to multi-angled corrugated siping
To get more information on the safety and performance ratings of Cooper winter tires, contact your nearest TIRECRAFT.
Stay Safe, Save The Planet: Go Green With Cooper Winter Tires
When you buy Cooper winter tires, you’re making an investment in both safety and sustainability. Not only are you buying an eco-friendly tire; you’re supporting a company that takes sustainability seriously.
Alongside Michelin, Pirelli, Goodyear, and Bridgestone, Cooper Tires is a founding member of the Global Platform for Sustainable Natural Rubber (GPSNR). The GPSNR was initiated by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development Tire Industry Project in order to “lead improvements in the socio-economic and environmental performance of the natural rubber value chain.”
“Cooper believes that a coordinated, universal and standard industry approach is the right way to drive towards solutions in establishing and promoting sustainable natural rubber practices,” said Chuck Yurkovich, Senior Vice President, in a 2018 release. “We are proud to be among leaders in the industry who have agreed to found the GPSNR and follow through with its important work.”
According to Cooper Tire’s 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Report, recent safety and sustainability highlights include:
- Significant reductions in the amount of waste landfilled by Cooper Tire manufacturing plants. Cooper Tires now recycles approximately 83% of all waste every year!
- Huge strides in improving fuel efficiency. For example, since launching the CS5 Grand Touring, Cooper Tires have improved rolling resistance by 16%, and these improvements have since been extended to Cooper winter tires.
- Supporting tire safety initiatives. Since 2016, the Cooper Tire Foundation has been working to drive awareness and behavioural change through the company’s Tread Wisely program, an effort designed to educate young drivers on the importance of tire safety checks to keep them smarter and safer behind the wheel.
Browse All The Top Cooper Winter Tires: Contact TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to get started with your free Cooper winter tire consultation.Back