October 26, 2021
Looking to save money on winter safety essentials? TIRECRAFT is here to help. Read on to learn 3 ways we help our customers control winter tire costs, or skip the read and start a free consultation straight away.
1. Reduce Winter Tire Costs With TIRECRAFT’s Fall 2021 Rebates
One of the easiest ways to get more out of your winter tire budget is to take advantage of winter tire rebates. As part of Ontario’s winter tire incentive programs, many reputable tire shops and manufacturers now offer rebates in the lead-up to winter, and TIRECRAFT is no different.
When you shop for winter tires at your local TIRECRAFT, you’ll get access to rebates on all the top tire brands, including:
- Dunlop Fall 2021 Rebate—Get a $50 rebate on select sets of Dunlop winter tires until December 31st.
- Continental and General Tire Fall 2021 Rebate—Get a $100 prepaid Visa card when you buy a set of 4 Continental winter tires, or get up to $60 back when you buy a set of 4 General Tires.
- Cooper Fall 2021 Rebate—Get a Visa prepaid card worth up to $70 when you buy a set of 4 Cooper winter tires.
- Hercules Fall 2021 Rebate—Get a $50 Visa prepaid card when you buy a set of 4 Hercules Tires until December 1st.
- Michelin Fall 2021 Rebate—Get a $70 rebate when you buy 4 Michelin winter tires before December 13th.
Believe it or not, the list above barely scratches the surface when it comes to potential tire savings. To view a full list of winter tire rebates on-offer at your local TIRECRAFT, check the TIRECRAFT Promotions page.
2. Reduce Winter Tire Costs With TIRECRAFT Rewards Points
The MyTIRECRAFT Rewards app is a powerful weapon in the arsenal of any bargain hunter, allowing customers to drive down winter tire costs by spending rewards points, which are earned every time you buy tires, automotive services, or vehicle accessories at your local TIRECRAFT. And for a limited time, you can earn $20 in rewards points just for downloading the app!
3. Reduce Winter Tire Costs With Personalized Winter Tire Consultations
Unless your winter tire technician is taking the time to conduct a personalized needs assessment, there’s a good chance you’re paying for features you don’t need. While there may not be a single winter tire out there that’s “perfect” for everyone, there is one that’s “perfect” for you, and the TIRECRAFT team will help you find it.
Every consultation starts with you. Once we understand your budget, your local weather conditions, and your daily driving needs, we create a shortlist of recommendations based on this unique customer profile, then help you assess each tire’s pros and cons. Although we carry all the best winter tire brands, we are not beholden to any one manufacturer, which means that our tire technicians can offer 100% honest and unbiased advice.
To start your personalized winter tire consultation, get in touch with your local TIRECRAFT. We have more than 300 locations around the country, and they’re all standing by to help you save money on winter tires!Back