April 2, 2021
Today’s post reviews some of the main features and test results that make Hankook Tires one of the most trusted options for safe winter driving in Canada. Read on or get a free quote on Hankook Tires from your local TIRECRAFT straight away.
Stay Safe With Hankook Tires This Winter
According to the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada, “80% of winter tire owners believe driving a vehicle equipped with winter tires has saved them from being involved in a potentially hazardous driving situation, such as loss of control or a collision” (p. 3).
If you’re looking to avoid a collision or loss of control come winter, there’s plenty of good reasons to consider Hankook Tires’ winter tire lineup. For starters, the Hankook Winter i*Pike series offers:
- Extra cushion layer or rubber to soak up road vibration and improve stability
- Computer-optimized square tread footprint to prevent wear and improve traction
- Aggressive V-shaped tread to cut through snow and slush
- Strategically placed sipes to provide superior stopping-and-starting power on slippery surfaces
- 6-row studding options for additional grip on ice and hard-packed snow where studding is available
But that’s only the tip of the iceberg, both in regards to the overall Hankook Tire selection, and what people are saying about their winter tire technology.
Here’s a few more reasons to put Hankook Tires at the top of your list for winter 2021:
- Hankook tires (specifically the Hankook i*Pike RW11) scored “Excellent” for resisting hydroplaning and “Very Good” for snow traction and ice braking in Consumer Reports testing.
- Automotive Protection Association ranks Hankook Tires as some of the best in class, offering budget tire pricing with exceptional snow traction.
- Hankook Tire is committed to the continual improvement of their winter tire technology, as evidenced by the recent establishment of the Technotrac, comprising four tracks to test driving, braking performance, friction, and safety of tires on snowy and ice roads.
“The Technotrac is part of our R&D investment to provide future technologies for ultra high performance tires and winter tires, which are increasingly in high demand in Europe,” said Seo Seung-hwa, vice chairman and CEO of Hankook Tire. “We will lead the tire industry based on the best technology and quality and fulfill our roles as a global leading tire company that satisfies our customers.”
- The Hankook Tire Limited Warranty ensures that every tire is free of manufacturing defects
Browse The Complete Hankook Tire Lineup At Your Local TIRECRAFT
TIRECRAFT carries all the most popular Hankook Tire options, including:
- The Hankook Winter i*cept Evo Winter Tire
- The Hankook i*cept EVO 2 (W320)
- The Hankook Dynapro AT-m Truck tire
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to book a free winter tire consultation and compare all the best Hankook Tires in-store.