February 7, 2022
Today’s post reviews the details of the GT Radial tires’ Limited Manufacturer warranty. We then explain how to extend your coverage with TIRECRAFT to protect against road hazard injuries, how to qualify for free repair services, and more.
Read on, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to speak directly with a GT Radial tire specialist near you.
What Does My GT Radial Tire Warranty cover?
According to the official GT Radial tire website, the Limited 5 Year Warranty will provide drivers with a free replacement tire in the event your tires “become unusable due to a condition attributable to materials and/or workmanship defect within 60 months from the date of manufacturing of the tire (DOT), and before wearing down to 2/32 inch (1.6mm) of the original tread depth.”
Note, this free tire replacement does not include the costs of mounting, balancing, nor disposal fees.
Moreover, in order to be eligible for this warranty coverage, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your GT Radial tires must be purchased in Canada
- Your GT Radial tires must be used under normal service conditions
- Your GT Radial tires must be used on the same vehicle on which they were originally installed
- Your GT Radial tires must be the correct size and load rating for the make and model of vehicle you drive
- Your GT Radial tires must only be used on road surfaces for which the tire is designed (e.g., winter tires cannot be used in summer, and highway tires cannot be used for off-roading)
If you have further questions about your GT Radial tire coverage, get in touch with your local TIRECRAFT.
TIRECRAFT Takes Your GT Radial Tire Coverage Even Further
Not only can your local TIRECRAFT help you secure and maintain your eligibility. Our technicians can assist you in selecting the correct tire size and load rating. We also ensure that all repairs are done properly, and that you understand what constitutes “normal service conditions,” In addition, we can extend your GT Radial tire coverage with the Advantage Plus Program.
All the following benefits of the Advantage Plus Program stack on top of those provided by the GT Radial Limited Manufacturer’s warranty:
- 12-month, 20,000km mechanical warranty
- 30-day GT Radial tire satisfaction guarantee, which waives all charges for tires and labour
- Road Hazard Protection, which covers the costs of tire repairs cause by road hazards for the first 90 days from the purchase date, and eliminates the fee of tire disposal
- FREE flat tire repairs for eligible drivers
- FREE tire rotations, booked by appointment only and performed after 10,000km or by the vehicle manufacturers’ tire rotation schedule
By taking advantage of our national warranty program, we’ve helped thousands of GT Radial tire buyers save money and drive with greater peace of mind, and we can do the same for you!
Book A Free GT Radial Tire Consultation: Contact Your Local TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to get in touch with a GT Radial tire specialist and find out why so many Canadians choose to extend their warranty coverage with us!Back