July 15, 2021
Looking for a quiet, grippy grand touring tire that can handle wet and dry road conditions with ease? The new GEOLANDAR CV G058 might be just what you’re looking for.
Read on for a review of some of the new GEOLANDAR’s top features, or contact your local TIRECRAFT for a free Yokohama tire consultation.
Yokohama Tire Talk: Introducing The GEOLANDAR CV G058
The GEOLANDAR CV G058 is Yokohama’s new grand touring product, designed specifically to provide a quiet, grippy ride for SUVs, crossovers, and small pickups in wet weather conditions.
Let’s review a few key reasons to add these Yokohama tires to your wish list:
- Award-winning design. Building off the goodwill garnered by back-to-back GOOD DESIGN awards for the extreme all-terrain GEOLANDAR X-AT, the GEOLANDAR CV G058 just earned another GOOD DESIGN award from the Chicago Athenaeum.
“We’re honored once again to earn a prestigious GOOD DESIGN award for one of our GEOLANDAR tires,” says Andrew Briggs, Yokohama’s vice president of marketing and product management. “Winning these awards is a true testament to our new product development.”
- No-risk trial. Yokohama Canada is offering customers a 60-day warranty, valid from the moment of purchase, during which you can test these tires out with no risk. Just hang on to the original bill, and if you’re not satisfied with your new Yokohama tires, you can return them to your point of purchase.
- Quiet ride. Thanks in large part to a center tread rib that is made almost entirely of unbroken rubber, the GEOLANDAR CV G058 provides an exceptionally quiet ride.
- Highly customizable. The GEOLANDAR CV G058 comes in 33 different sizes, ranging from 16 to 20 inch fitments, making it a great pick for almost any vehicle type, whether you drive a crossover, small SUV, or minivan.
- Exceptional all-season performance. “The GEOLANDAR CV G058 is designed to inspire all-season driving confidence, through exceptional grip on slippery surfaces,” said Diana Colosimo, Brand Development Manager at Yokohama Tire (Canada) Inc.
To make that possible, the GEOLANDAR CV G058 comes stacked with grippy CV2 rubber compounds, hundreds of 2D/3D combination sipes, and an innovative serrated outer groove design.
- Long tread life. The GEOLANDAR CV G058 also comes equipped with an optimized contact patch, chamfered ribs, and highly durable tread compounds, and its extra-long treadlife is backed by a 4-year/100,000km limited treadwear warranty. If you shop at TIRECRAFT, you can extend that warranty coverage even further with additional Road Hazard protection and Mechanical Warranty.
Book A Personalized Yokohama Tire Consultation: Contact TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to get in touch with an ASE-certified Yokohama tire expert near you and get free, personalized, and 100% honest advice on the best tires for your needs.Back