May 24, 2022
Today’s post spotlights the new Trail-Terrain BFGoodrich tires, designed for drivers seeking a mix of on and off-road capabilities. These multi-use tires are now available for a great price.
Gear Up For Adventure With Trail-Terrain BFGoodrich tires
If you’re looking for trail-worthy tires that are equally at home on the highways, look no further!
Just last year, Michelin North America introduced the all-new Trail-Terrain T/A tires with your unique driving needs in mind, and you can find them now at your local TIRECRAFT.
“Vehicle manufacturers and consumers are demanding vehicles that give them light off-pavement capability while still maintaining fuel economy,” said Stephen Peters, BFGoodrich brand director. “The BFGoodrich Trail-Terrain T/A tire fills a void in our current portfolio and is purposefully built for these consumers who want on-road-focused performances with light off-pavement adventure capability.”
Bridging the gap between the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport and the T/A KO2, these tires are designed to perform both on and off the road, with more highway handling capabilities than mud-terrain tires, and more toughness than standard touring tires, and they come with some very enticing features.
For example, to create “opportunity for explorers year-round,” these BFGoodrich tires are designed with:
- Strong mud and snow traction, enough to earn both the M+S and 3-peak mountain snowflake ratings from the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada. In fact, according to third-party snow traction tests using the ASTM Test Method (F1805-12), these BFGoodrich tires offer 11% better snow traction than the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, one of their main competitors.
- Serrated shoulder design to optimize soft-soil traction in light off-pavement situations, without adding excess road noise.
- Symmetric tread pattern made from an advanced compound that resists chipping and tearing from rough roads and coarse surfaces.
- Stone ejectors to reduce your risks of tread punctures and flat tires on off-road adventures.
- Full-depth 3D sipes to create impressive power and grip over the full life of the tire.
- Continuous ribs, which both enhance high-speed stability and tread life for highway drivers and improve cornering capabilities.
Additionally, these tires come backed by a 60-day satisfaction guarantee and 100,000km warranty, which can be combined with the TIRECRAFT Advantage Plus Program for even more road hazard protection.
Book A Free BFGoodrich Tire Consultation: Contact TIRECRAFT
With more than 300+ TIRECRAFT locations across the country, it’s never been easier to get a great price on BFGoodrich tires. Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to get in touch with a certified BFGoodrich tire dealer near you, and don’t forget to download the MyTIRECRAFT Rewards App and drop by our Promotions page to save more on your next tire upgrade!Back