June 14, 2022
Looking to make the switch to Goodyear tires? Your local TIRECRAFT is here to help. Today’s post highlights 5 reasons why “more people ride on Goodyear tires than on any other kind.”
Read on to learn more, or contact your local TIRECRAFT to book a free Goodyear tire consultation and get a quote on a summer tire upgrade.
Why Make The Switch To Goodyear Tires In 2022?
1. Goodyear Tires Covers All The Bases
Goodyear tires have been at the cutting edge of the tire industry for long enough to have developed high-quality tires for just about every driver’s needs.
If you want fuel-efficiency, look no further than the Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max, guaranteed to reduce rolling resistance by 27%, which translates to about 4,000km of fuel over the life of the tires.
If you want better wet handling without paying for premium performance tires, try the Assurance TripleTred all-season, which delivers on average 21% better wet traction than the Michelin Defender, according to Goodyear tire tests.
Whatever you need, Goodyear tires has you covered, and your local TIRECRAFT can help you find the perfect fit for your unique driving preferences and tire budget.
2. Goodyear Tires Have A Storied History Of Success
Goodyear has been creating high-quality tires since the day of horse and carriage, and in that time, they’ve risen to prominence as the world’s largest tire company, the most successful tire supplier in Formula One history, and the original creators of the all-season tire class.
3. Goodyear Tires Dominate 2022 Summer Tire Track Tests
If you’re looking for a sticky track type tire with proven performance capabilities, look no further.
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 is currently dominating the European scene, earning the following accolades in 2022 summer tire track tests:
- “Outstanding” rating in Auto Motor und Sport summer tire tests (Tuohy, 2022)
- #1 ranked 17-inch summer tire in the Aftonbladet tests in Sweden, where it received praise for its “grip and driving characteristics on both wet and dry” (Tuohy, 2022).
- #1 ranked summer tire in ultra-high performance tire tests by British Tire Reviews, where experts praised its “sporty dynamic handling,” low noise and rolling resistance, and all-around strong performance in wet and dry conditions (Tuohy, 2022)
4. Get Up To $100 Off Your Goodyear Tires When You Shop At TIRECRAFT
From March 14th to June 30th, TIRECRAFT Goodyear tire retailers are offering up to $100 in rebates when you purchase select sets, including:
- $100 rebate for Assurance WeatherReady, Assurance ComfortDrive, Eagle Exhilarate, Wrangler Workhorse AT, and Eagle F1 Supercar 3/3R Goodyear tires
- $75 rebate for Assurance MaxLife and Eagle F1 family Goodyear tires
- $50 rebate for any Goodyears tires from the Eagle Sport All-Season family
What’s more, if you’re signed up for the MyTIRECRAFT Rewards program, your discounted tires could also earn you rewards points. These points can save money on future part replacements, tire upgrades, or auto care services.
5. Extend Your Goodyear Tire Warranty And Get Free Upkeep Services
Goodyear tires’ Limited Manufacturer’s warranty is already one of the best in the business, but you can make it even better by signing up for the Advantage Plus Program, which could qualify you for FREE tire rotation and repair services, along with enhanced Road Hazard Protection and warranty coverage.
Book A Free Goodyear Tire Consultation: Contact TIRECRAFT
Use the Find a TIRECRAFT tool to get in touch with our unbiased tire experts and get a free quote on any Goodyear tire purchase.
Tuohy, M. (2022, April 6). Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 wins latest summer tire tests. Goodyear Tires.Back